Families Canada has over 500 member organizations family resource programs who provide services to 2,300 communities reaching over 500,000 families across Canada. We help to build a vibrant network of people and organizations who share a commitment to health and wellness, community development and family well-being.
Membership benefits for organizational members:
- Access to group Corporate Insurance (including for professional misconduct)
- Discounts on select publications
- Discounts on select event registration
- Free donated resources (when applicable)
- Free access to the online e-Valuation system for program evaluation
- Annual membership package
- Voting privileges at AGM
- Priority given for opportunities to participate in national projects and programs
- Priority given to staff for free training opportunities
- Organization name listed on online directory of members
Become a Member
In order to better serve our members, Families Canada is transitioning to a new membership management system and membership structure, complete with exciting new membership benefits! Members will be notified by email when the new system and benefits are available.
In the meantime, to sign up as a new member or to renew your organization’s existing membership, please use the forms below:
Thank you for being a Families Canada member.
Join Us on this Journey!
Your contributions support the creation of outstanding and meaningful resources to hundreds of thousands of families across Canada. Help us create a brighter future, today!